Fast prototyping for hire.
We help you refine your ideas – and turn those ideas into functional prototypes. Prototypes are an essential part of bringing a new product to life — and one of the best ways to generate and evaluate requirements. We specialize in doing this at a very early stage – when ideas are very fragile and need special attention. No idea is too small.
It usually goes like this:
- We’ll have some in-depth discussions to understand your idea.
- We’ll come back with a short report on high-level approaches and anything related.
- We’ll agree on what the important questions are, and decide how to answer them.
- We’ll work with you to specify the design.
- We’ll draw it up in CAD (if necessary).
- We’ll build it.
Quick fabrication of just about anything.
We have the facilities and the materials to make all kinds of things, and we relish a challenge. In just four months of business, we’ve already made hundreds of widgets for a dozen different companies. We can work from your part, a napkin drawing, or a quick phone conversation.
Augmenting existing teams:
We can join you at any stage in a project and help your team reach success.
Research for hire:
We have a decade of experience doing R&D, reverse engineering, augmentation, and alteration of electronics and optics. Let us know what you’d like to do and we’ll offer you a few ways to do it. We specialize in clever reuse of OTS technology.